Wednesday, April 05, 2006

boobs vs. belly…The race for Greatness

Well here we are in the last month before Launch Day. The month when the Kid makes it’s best effort to get nice and fat! At my last doc visit the Kid gained about 500 grams but I didn’t gain anything so it’s all going to the baby. Here’s hoping it’s just getting longer and not growing a “gargantuan head”!

In other growing news…the other day I looked down at my chest and thought to myself, “hmmm, my boobs aren’t looking that big anymore”. Silly girl. They’re still big. It’s just the bigger belly slowly and consistently expanding below them that is causing the deception! Sean swears he can see a difference almost everyday. He did a belly circumference measurement just once, much to my dismay. I can feel my belly button stretching big enough to house a bar of soap so I don’t really need a figure in centimeters to back that up!

And to Jose…I know, I know…more photos of your baby sister all huge and pregnant are on the way soon!

1 comment:

Reesh said...

Thanks for visiting my site and for de-lurking! I've started to read your blog from the beginning and i find your writing very humorous, which means I must find you very humorous since you wrote it - so yes, I think you are funny!! I plan to keep up with you thru your birth and I would love to see some preggo piccies too!

Cheers,
Reesh