Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Farter vs. Burper

Humans need to expel gas. Usually by way of farting or burping. If you have some other way of doing so I’d love to hear about it! I have a theory that everyone is either a farter or a burper and generally not both. I have no research to back this up just casual observations.

Sean is a burper and I’m a farter. It would appear that I’ve passed (ha ha!) my gas expulsion genes on to Keenan. He farts louder than his father. He farted so loud during the JET musical performance of Guys and Dolls that I had to leave the theatre and take him to the washroom. It doesn’t matter what I eat. He still has the boisterously talkative backside. I sure hope he grows into his farts. It might be a little disturbing and exceedingly embarrassing if they get louder the older he gets!

No comments: