Monday, October 30, 2006

Boo!



Originally uploaded by kuckibaboo.
We had a great time with Keenan on his first Halloween. We had a party on Friday night at Katie's and then we went to huge celebration at the Tokachi International Relations Centre. Keenan was a little overwhelmed with all the costumes and general scariness at first. He was even a little freaked out about my mask for a while too. But hey, what's Halloween without a little fright! We entered Keenan in the costume contest and he was the youngest contestant by far! He won two prizes...the most unique costume and either the cutest or most realistic costume. He got a couple of bags of candy which he is of course too young for but he really enjoyed the crinkly packages! I have been teaching a couple of classes lately and I've been able to take Keenan with me so he got to wear his costume yet again today. The kids really got a kick out of his cuteness!

Well there's no trick or treating here so we'll spend tomorrow evening at home and probably crack open one of the newly received Bounty bars from my sister! I hope you all have a spooky good time and eat some of those mini chocolate bars for us!

No comments: