Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hey, I remember you!

Keenan’s been sleeping through the night, which means I’VE BEEN SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! It’s happened more than 3 nights in a row so this officially counts as a “trend” and not a fluke. Oh, yippy skippy! I forgot how good it feels to go to bed at 10 pm and not get up until 5:45 am. I’m finally starting to feel like I’m coming out of the fog and as an added bonus I’m even starting to remember things. Is that good or bad? Sometimes ignorance is bliss. Well actually my red glasses have been missing for over 24 hours now. They’re somewhere here in this apartment. I’m sure they’ll turn up sooner or later. So yeah maybe a little more memory would be good ne? For now I’m pleased as punch to be getting a full compliment of zzzz’s.

No comments: