Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sixth sense?

I simply can't go another day without telling the world about this. Those of you that have seen M. Night Shyamalan's film The Sixth Sense will remember how absolutely creepy it was when Haley Joel Osment came out with the "I see dead people" statement. Well, our lovely, often bizarre but not really creepy child has recently been hitting us with the following...
"mommy"
"yes babe"
"I see dinosaurs"
"real dinosaurs?"
"yeah"
"do you see them now?"
"yeah"
"oh, ok, say hi to them for me"
"ok"
And off he goes. Maybe this is the whole imaginary friend thing starting to come into play. Or who knows maybe the kid really does see dinosaurs!

2 comments:

Betenoir said...

dinosaurs are better than dead people, as long as they're not the bitey kind...

perhaps he's just been atching too much Barney?

...or he has an interesting sense of humour, which would be the best option :)

Reesh said...

Awwwww the imagination of toddlers. It really is the best. I love all the crazy things Lily tells me about throughout the day, and really seems to believe it all too...