Friday, April 14, 2006

The BEST mom and big sis in the whole world!


Jose and Mom
Originally uploaded by kuckibaboo.
My mom and sister have simply outdone themselves when it comes to spoiling their next grandchild/niece or nephew on the way. There has been a steady stream of parcels of all sorts of goodies from Ottawa to Obihiro for the last 5 months. Today I received 3 parcels! One for me, one for Baby O’Flanagan and one for Parents & Baby O’Flanagan! I opened the one addressed to me as I was pretty sure there would be Bounty bars amongst its contents. Indeed there were! Yippee for me! But there was also the cutest monkey sweater with matching socks that you could ever imagine. Pictures will SO be following. As a matter of fact I’m saving the other two parcels until Sean gets home in 1 hour and 35 minutes. He can’t miss out on this. Then I’m going to photograph everything and post it just so you all can see how amazing my mom and big sis are!

Thanks so much to you both. You’ve done a very good job of making me feel like the Pacific is a lot smaller than it actually is and I love you immensely for it!

No comments: