Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Friday parcels


The Friday parcels
Originally uploaded by kuckibaboo.
Well, Sean and I had a great time opening the parcels from my mom and sister on Friday evening. Once again I'm amazed by how much stuff the two of them can fit into a box or bubble pack! It’s quite safe to say that we have enough baby clothes to get us through the first 3 months of our childs life and we definitely have a solid head start for the 3 months following as well. I can’t get over how absolutely cute everything is! We’re definitely going to have a very well dressed kid! Here’s a list of the goodies that arrived from Ottawa this past Friday…

-10 receiving blankets
-4 wash cloths
-1 bath towel
-5 pairs of socks
-the monkey sweater!
-bunting vest
-monkey blanket
-stuffed doggie

Clothes for 1 month
-3 onsies
-5 sleepers (one which came with a matching hat and sweater)

Clothes for 3 months
-3 onsies
-2 sleepers

Clothes for 3-6 months
-4 onsies
-1 sleeper

Amongst the baby treats there were treats for us as well. Including lots of Easter treats, a good book for my 6 night painfully mandatory hospital stay and enough pit stick to last me until I return to Canada!

Thanks again to the best mom and big sister a girl could ever hope to have! Sean, myself and the wee nipper are very grateful to be so well taken care of by the two of you. Love and kisses from the 3 of us!

No comments: